Our story started in 2007
Global Health Systems Solutions (GHSS) is a not for profit non-governmental organization created in 2007 to strengthen surveillance and medical laboratory systems, services and networks in developing countries, and also conduct operational research to support healthcare programs. Its Head Office is in Denver-Bonamoussadi, Littoral Region of Cameroon. The Organization has been PEPFAR’s laboratory implementing partner in Ghana, Cameroon,and Democratic Republic of Congo, where laboratory Quality Management has been carried out since 2010. Our performance has earned us; the US Ambassador’s Honor Award for Programme Partnership and Support for the SLMTA/SLIPTA Program in Ghana, and US Director of CDC and Administrator, ATSDR International Excellence in Partnering Award for improving the quality of laboratories in developing countries through implementation of quality management systems.
- Train and enroll facilities on HIV EQA program,
- Support EQA for TB, EID, CD4 and VL
- Implement VL/IVT Scorecard at Viral Load reference labs
- Monitor and improve viral load testing and coverage
- Support and Improve sample collection and transport to reference labs and return of results to facilities
- Support selected labs toward accreditation
- Certification of biosafety cabinet and Calibration of Ancillary Equipments
- Minor infrastructural upgrade and refurbishment
- Collect required program data for analysis and reporting
- We build the capacity of laboratory personnel on QMS, laboratory Quality Assurance, laboratory biosafety, HIV RT and CQI
- Assist facilities to develop the required documentation; SOPs, Job Aids, forms and Manuals for quality laboratory testing
- Mentor facilities on HIV quality assurance and quality testing
- Mentor facilities on the use of the National quality assurance logbook and respect of the HIV National Testing Algorithm
- Monitor progress and supervise facilities using standard tools; SLIPTA Checklist, SPI-RT Checklist, SPI-POCT Checklist, SIMS Checklist).
COME WORK WITH US
If you would like to work for an organisation making a real impact to health systems in Africa.
Board of Directors
Help us raise funds for our humanitarian support to Labs
WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?